Alpharetta, GA is rated one of the best suburbs to live in Georgia. If you have a property that you want to sell, you shouldn’t have any problem finding a buyer. This community is located in Fulton County and offers residents a dense suburban feel with plenty of coffee shops, restaurants and family friendly parks. The public schools are also highly rated, making this an excellent place to raise a family.
Even though you may be eager to sell your home, you may be dealing with circumstances that make a traditional sale less appealing. For example, does your home require extensive repairs? Are you facing foreclosure and need to get cash for your home? Were you offered a new job out of state and need to sell quickly? If you have accentuating factors, you may want to consider a cash sale.
I Want to Sell My House Fast in Alpharetta, GA. What are the Benefits?
When you sell your home for cash, you get the property off your hands in as little as one week. The process goes quickly because there is no financing involved. A lot of the hurdles in a traditional sale - inspections, appraisals, loan approvals - are from the banks. This is what can make regular sales long and tiresome. In fact, some buyers are denied a loan in the end while others pull out because the process takes too long.
If you don’t have time or energy to spare, a cash sale is a great alternative. There are many benefits to enjoy such as:
- No repairs or updates necessary. We buy houses in Alpharetta GA in their current condition. This means that you are not required to make any repairs or do any cleaning. Put your energy to better use and let us take your home and its problems off your hands.
- No fees or commissions. Realtors make their money by taking a cut of your home’s sale price, which is usually around 5-6 percent. With our cash buying services, you don’t pay anything. This puts more money in your pocket.
- Flexible closing. Most sellers want to close on their homes as quickly as possible. Either way, we’re flexible. If you need more time to move out furniture or make arrangements, we can give it to you.
- Guaranteed sale. A lot home sales fall through due to complications like denied loans, failed inspections or buyers backing out. This won’t happen with a cash sale. Our Alpharetta GA buyers look at your home, make an offer and stand by it.
We Buy Houses in Alpharetta GA
At Your House 1st, we buy all types of real estate in Alpharetta. Being a large community with nearly 65,000 people, there are many properties to choose from. From large, sprawling homes to traditional raised ranches to affordable condos and townhomes, Alpharetta has a great mix of properties that are perfect for couples and families. There’s even a lot of new construction happening in the area, making the housing market even more competitive.
It might be easier to understand who we buy from, rather than what we buy - because we buy it all! Here are some of the circumstances our sellers are commonly facing.
- Distressed properties
- Inherited or probate properties
- Rental properties
- Foreclosure or preforeclosure
- Financial burdens
- Divorce or separation
If you are a highly motivated seller who is looking to sell your home in Alpharetta GA, contact Your House 1st today. With our transparent process, competitive cash offers and quick closing times, we are a top pick for sellers who want to move quickly.